Many properties across Anaheim, Placentia and Brea have graded land that might be located against a slope. When Ogilvy Construction is handling any kind of landscaping or room additions work on this kind of property, it becomes important to ensure that the land is made safe before any installation work is carried out.
The Perfect Solutions
For instance, if you want to maintain the natural grading of the land at some point but want to construct a driveway and leveled gardens, we will have to construct some retaining walls on your property. These walls are engineered to perfection and made to prevent any collapse of the surrounding soil.
They also protect the area from soil erosion. These walls are very different from standard walls and only specialists in the field like us can build them the way they should be. We survey the area in detail and then construct these walls at strategic spots which ensure your property is safe.
Types of Walls
Though all retaining walls are specially constructed to support slopes and for adding stability to the existing landscapes, there are a number of different applications they can be used in. They can be used to built outdoor kitchens and as demarcation walls to direct human and motor traffic. They are very versatile in this aspect and we will construct them to perfection. These are the different types of walls and their functions:
- Gravity Walls- They are very effective in resisting pressure that comes from behind them
- Cantilevered Walls- They are able to effectively hold horizontal pressure & transition it into vertical pressure
- Piling Walls- These walls are typically used in tighter spaces and softer soils
- Anchored Walls- These may be any of the above designs but they also have cable extensions that anchor them into the surrounding rocks & soil- this makes them stronger
The Distinct Benefits
- Value Add- All the retaining walls that we build for you are a value-add to your property. It’s a great way to clear and demarcate areas in the landscape
- Functionality- The precisely engineered walls that we build are able to withstand pressure very well and they add a lot of stability to the existing landscape
- Durability- These are permanent structures and once we have built them, you will not have to worry about them for years to come
- Low-Maintenance- These are extremely low-maintenance walls and once they have been constructed, there is not much you have to do in terms of maintenance. Only the dry-stacked walls will have to be moved around and the boulders rearranged, occasionally
When Expertise Counts
If you are looking for retaining wall solutions that will be durable, functional, aesthetically appealing and low-maintenance, contact Ogilvy Construction on 714-743-3476 or via this form. We will provide you with the best solutions and ensure that the walls are built to perfection. The best quality materials will be used and they will also be designed beautifully. When you are looking for high-quality work, opt only for the best professionals. Contact us today.