Homeowners like to add a new look to their home and look for some change every once in a while. But it is not always possible to redo home spaces completely. However, it is possible to take up home remodeling in stages and ensure that the different areas and rooms in your home look fresh and interesting.
The Best Ideas
Home remodeling projects can be undertaken in phases and Ogilvy Construction can help you start with the rooms that are the most-frequented. When you are remodeling your home in Anaheim, Placentia and Brea, you should also ensure that any modifications and changes that you make, add some value to your home. Take a look at some ideas that will do just that:
- Living Room- This is probably one of the most-frequented rooms in the house as the entire family tends to use it a lot. You can change the furniture, add some trim, change the carpeting or the window treatments as required. de-cluttering the space and adding accent furniture is another way of changing the look of this space
- Bedrooms- Every homeowner looks for the comfort factor in their bedrooms, You can achieve this by adding window shades or some comfortable furniture if you have the space, A more ambitious one would be one in which you increase the size of the closet or add mirrors to different parts of the bedrooms
- Kitchen- This is a very high traffic space and tends to see a lot of wear and tear. The one way to keep it looking new is to add a fresh coat of paint on the walls, change the cabinets or at least the shutters and the tiling or the flooring if possible. You can add a splash back or even add some stone accents to a clear wall and make things look interesting
- Bathrooms- These areas see a lot of water and steam and you will find that a lot of things in here deteriorate very quickly if you have not made them with moisture-proof materials. Remodel these with new cabinets or a vanity
But these are not the only areas that can be spruced up in a home remodeling project- You can also focus on the outdoor spaces on your property. If you have an outdoor kitchen, patio, deck or pool spaces that are a little lack luster- we can help you with remodeling those for you too:
- Patio and Deck- The flooring installation can be changed or you can add a fireplace or a fire pit to the area. If there are any walls with built-in seats, these can be re-faced with special tiling or natural stone. We can also add some outdoor lighting effects with recessed lighting in the columns and beams.
We know that when it comes to home remodeling projects, a bit of creativity is all it needs to change the look of your living spaces and make them more attractive and comfortable. For the best workmanship in carpentry, plumbing, electrical works and related services, contact Ogilvy Construction on 714-743-3476 or via this form